Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: If you've lost faith in Opie, Andy, and the Fonz......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    If you've lost faith in Opie, Andy, and the Fonz......

    gain some in Penn and Teller.

    YouTube - OBAMA's TAX PLAN - Penn & Teller and gang return to comment on Barack Obama's socialist plans to turn the United States into a Marxist wasteland! ** FEATURING Plumber, Joe Wurzelbacher. *** Vett Barack Obama, NOT Joe the Plumber! ***

    I don't really know if P&T had any part in this but thought I got a kick out of this, and it even shows how "trickle down economics" have worked since everyone thinks the Clinton years were the best ever the whole time he was in office.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you've lost faith in Opie, Andy, and the Fonz......

    Do they still have that show? Havent seen them in awhile.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •